Friday, April 18, 2008

New goodies in this week!

I'm back from my vacation and finally caught up! Tricia and Ellen did an amazing job with the blog while I was gone, and I hope everyone enjoyed the neat stuff they had to share!

We've got some more neat stuff coming up- National Scrapbook Day is May 3rd and we have a great weekend planned for that. Our Garage Sale is next weekend- I hope everyone is able to come out and enjoy the great deals on stuff. Last year, it totally blew me away the awesome stuff people found in their stashes and the great prices on hard to find things!

Also, we're going to be doing special orders on Copic Marker sets. If you are unfamiliar with Copic Markers, they're the gold standard of markers for professional illustrators and graphic designers. (you can check out most of their offerings at www.copicmarker.com) They had created three color sets for the scrapbooker/stamper that aren't currently on their website - Basic Brights, Soft Pastels and Earthy Elements. These are all sets of 12 double ended markers and are $71.49. They also offer sets of 36 and 72. We will only be accepting orders for sets- no open stock at this time. If you are interested, please check out their website or stop by the store and we'll be happy to assist you. There is a 4 to 6 week delivery time after we place the order, so it gives you an opportunity to break up the payments (deposits are required on these) and save up!

We did get some new product in this week- Sandylion, Pink Paislee, Inkadinkado, Cloud 9 and Heidi Grace.


Sandylion's newest release is a very cute baby/toddler line. The boy paper is bright and fun with space ships, trucks, cars, trains and planes, zoo animals and coordinating stripes and words. The girl line is more subtle with flowers, bunnies and tone on tone patterns. (click image for a closer look)


Pink Paislee is a new company that debuted at CHA this year. It was hard to get a good photo of this, and unfortunately I've cut out the great letter stickers and adorable clear stamp set. They have some great shaped papers, coordinating transparencies and die cut sheets.



Inkadinkado's new stamp board is out and there are some really stunning stamps. They all have swirls and flourishes and are really elegant. The sentiments are very nice as well. What's nice about them is that you buy 2 and get one free and they have an idea sheet to inspire you when you need a last minute card!




Heidi Grace's new baby line is absolutely PRECIOUS! It is glittered, embossed and flocked and has the cutest little storks, clouds and more! Cloud 9 Design's paper is perfect for summer with bright, warm colors and a kick-up-your heels and enjoy the day kind of feel to it.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your store and I shop there frequently! I love your blog and I added your blog to mine. So check mine out when you get a chance!

Lisa said...

I have never been to a crop, I don't have any friends that scrap. How do you think I would fit in at a store crop, I am a bit shy. Also, if I did join one of your crops, what do you suggest I bring...I have a lot of supplies and tools. That is another reason I haven't been to a store crop I have so much stuff I couldn't even imagine what to bring with me!