Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Arrivals

This is definitely one of my most favorite times of the year ~ right after CHA, when new arrivals start coming into the store on a daily basis. If you haven't been by the store in the last few days, here's a taste of what you're missing:

I've been a big fan of the previous Best Creations lines we've carried, and their new Back 2 School line does not disappoint.
It is bright and colorful and glittery. But unlike some other lines, their glitter does not flake, rub or come off.

The best way to describe Imaginisce's new Autumn line, Apple Cider, is YUMMY!
With names like Apple Crisp and Cinnamon Sticks,  I'm not sure where to go ~ to my craft room or my kitchen. But I do know one thing,... it definitely makes me want to create! I know you'll be inspired to create amazing things with this fun collection and not just for fall,...the colors are perfect for home, family, or any other season.

And if Christmas is your favorite time of year, Imaginisce has also delivered a festive Christmas collection, Cottage Christmas, to jump start your Christmas spirit and satisfy all your holiday crafting needs.
Imaginisce has had some very popular holiday collections and this year's collection is no exception.
Stay tuned for more new arrivals from QuicKutz and Cottage Cutz coming soon!

0 comments: