Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Christmas Cheer

OK, so I realize it's not quite Christmas time yet, and we've barely had a week of nice fall weather, but I can't help myself. All the fun new Christmas merchandise that's come in lately have me thinking of colorful lights, hanging stockings and beautifully wrapped presents.

So, since it's a tad bit early for me to start the arduous process of decorating my house, one thing I can do is start planning my Christmas cards. And these beautiful rubber stamps by Inky Antics and Great Impressions are exactly what I had in mind.

These Santa, snowman and reindeer stamps are absolutely adorable. 
 Here, have a closer look at a couple of them:
 
So cute!

And if you're after a bit more detail, then look at these 
wonderful Great Impressions stamps:
Is it just me, or are their display boards a work of art?

This one is definitely one of my favorites:
 Oh, and this one too!
I'm really liking the snow globe/glass ornament technique.


And if scrapbooking is more your style, just imagine the Christmas layouts you'll be able to create with the new joyful collection from We R Memory Keepers, appropriately named White Christmas:
 
Doesn't it just scream Holidays? 

Come on by and take a closer look.
I for one can't wait to start creating with all these new products.

0 comments: