Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Arrivals

UPS has been very busy with all the fun deliveries they've made recently. And we've had the best time getting it all ready for you! Paper, flowers, embellishments,... you name it! All you have to do is sit back and enjoy!

OK, here we go...

Creative Imaginations has a SUPER fabulous double-sided line perfect for all the little superheroes in your life:
HA!
The POWs and the BAMs take me right back to the old Batman and Robin days.
Love it!

TPC Studio has a new colorful, bright, and bold birthday-themed line, called Party Hearty, which includes some beautiful foiled and embossed papers:

Crate Paper has two adorable new collections, complete with double-sided papers and chipboard stickers.
Emma's Shoppe Collection:
Doilies, makeup, flowers and dolls...
Can you say GIRLIE?!?!

Neighborhood Collection:
With visions of an April Showers layout, I just HAD to get some of this paper.
Now, will you please do the rain dance with me?
Pretty please?

OK, so moving on... Little Yellow Bicycle has a new collection called Elizabeth Park.
And look at these embellishments:

Are these not adorable?

Echo Park has a FABULOUS new line called Playground. I must admit, this is one of my favorites:
I love the patterns. I love the colors. I love the theme.
Yeah, I think I'm in love!

Penny Black has some beautiful new stamps, which partnered with Copic markers, are nothing short of AMAZING!

Following are some of our new flower embellishments and Vintage Trinkets. Unfortunately, not all of them are pictured here, but trust me when I say, there's something for everyone:
So what do you think? Yeah, I don't know about you, but I'm SO excited to get crafting with some of these new collections.

Oh and before I forget, I have one more collection to feature, but it is SO unbelievably amazing, it deserves it's own post. So stay tuned for the My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose post coming soon!

0 comments: