Monday, March 30, 2009

New Arrivals while I was out of Town :)


While I was gone to Chattanooga for spring break, tons of new stuff came in! It was almost like a whole new store, and I still don't think I've caught everything new yet.

In addition to the lovely goodies pictured in the slide show (KI Memories was SO hard to photograph because all their papers are shimmer and glitter now! There are multiple designs in each line, I just took photos of the first papers in the line) we also received reorders of University of Tennessee, Arkansas and Ole Miss papers and new stickers to go with these papers, TONS of Copic Markers (our Copic display is almost full!), new Tim Holtz embellishments and Alcohol inks, an assortment of Maya Road embellishments and the current Stampington Publications.

0 comments: