Monday, April 20, 2009

Arrivals last week- Graduation papers, Heidi Grace and EK Punches!

Reminisce's new Graduation papers are SO gorgeous! They're flocked, foiled and shimmered (is that even a word?!) and are just so luxe! They've lowered their price point on the speciality papers from $2 a sheet to $1.50, so if you're considering making invites or thank you cards, your designer dollar will go farther!


Little Yellow Bicycle's newest- Zinna- is so bright and beautiful that you can't help but smile when you see it! The papers just exude spring. Some of the papers are glossy embossed and there is a die cut sheet that coordinates perfectly! Add the sheer frames and 3-d flower embellishments and you've got a winning combination for those vibrant, full of life photos you've been wanting to scrap!


Rumor has it that Fiskars will no longer be producing Heidi Grace or Cloud 9 papers. That means, this stunning line by Heidi Grace could be the last- ever... it is a sad day for me, as Heidi Grace papers are my all time favorites.... sniff sniff. Of course, I stocked up on this luscious cream, aubergine, chocolate and green ORCHID print paper. (I love orchids too! It's like this line was made for me. :) ) We got in a coordinating sticker sheet too that is just begging to be used on a special little mini book for my DH.

Graphic 45's newest- Transatlantique- has arrived and has me dreaming of summer travel and all the photos I want to take this fall on my first ever cruise (Can't wait!). While my destinations aren't as exotic as Paris or the coast of Africa, there's plenty of material in this line to make an absolutely stunning travel book, some impressive cards and I can definately see an altered steamer trunk with these as the focal point!











EK Success' new locking punches are all the rage! Storage for punches, especially the larger ones, has always been a bear. These lock, have custom made storage and stack! In a wide array of designs and sizes, these punches are super swell for card makers as well as scrapbookers!

0 comments: