Friday, April 24, 2009

New Arrivals this week

I already posted that we got in the new Back to Basics from QuicKutz and those were released Tuesday, but in case you forgot, I want to remind you- they're great shapes. :)

We also got in the two new lines from Basic Grey- Wisteria and Lime Rickey. Both of them are lovey- and they're VERY different from each other. Wisteria is soothing in lovely shades of lilac, plum, periwinkle, cream, mint, toffee and sky. Lime Rickey is wild and rambunctious, with bright bold colors and patterns perfect for kids pages and mini books. It reminds me of their very popular Color Me Silly line from a few years back, but instead of the frogs, they have some funky birds that are really cute.


They also came out with a set of Limited Edition clear stamps. Word is once they're gone they're gone and we only got in six of each design.


Scenic Route's newest- Garden Party- arrived also, and has some really bright, fun prints and colors. Rumor has it that Danielle will be using this paper in an upcoming Monthly Mini Book kit. :)



Making Memories Wedding line is stunning! Classic, classy and luxurious, these metallic, pearled and glittered papers are just beautiful. The embellishments are amazing too. While this is technically a 'wedding' line, it would be lovely for formals, prom, showers.... my photo does it absolutely NO justice.. you just have to see it in person to appreciate how pretty it really is.


And finally, SEI's new travel line is really chic. It has a vintage 70's feel that is nicely balanced by the use of foil, pearl and 'new' papers.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ellen, I'm thrilled to see what you got in this week--especially the Lime Rickey from Basic Grey. I enjoyed my all-too-short recent visit to Eclectica and can't wait to come back on May 9. I just hope you still have some left then. :) Thank you for your excellent store!

Sarah in Nashville

Scrapfaire said...

That new basic gray is to DIE FOR!! Can't wait to get some paper cleared out of my scraproom!!! LOVE THEM BOTH!! (For some reason Lime Rickey makes me think of I Love Lucy!)

Tasha said...

I wish I had known about those stamps! I live to far away to just hop over, I would have for those!