Friday, June 5, 2009

It's a "Brandy's Birthday" Sale!

My 30th is coming up, so Ellen and I thought it would be fun to have a sale on the things I like most in the store. My #1 weakness is PRINT PAPER!

So- this weekend, you can take 20% off ALL print paper in the store (regular priced of course).

The next thing I really like is a bargain- how does and extra 50% off all red tag merchandise sound? That includes red tag stamps and QuicKutz.

Which brings me to the last thing I really like- QuicKutz. We're still doing the 4x4 Promotion where most all 4x4 dies are $6.99 or $12.99. That's through June 9th. But for the weekend only, we're going to be giving 25% off the Spring Gift Sets.

Come by this weekend- June 6th - 7th and help me celebrate my birthday by getting some great deals on the things I love.

Brandy

1 comments:

stamperskye said...

Happy Birthday Brandy!
Your sale was fabulous. I bought way too much, but it was all a good deal - so how could I pass it up?