Time is almost up to apply for the QuicKutz Ambassador Program and to submit your layouts! Applications are due next Wednesday, July 1st. The Ambassadors will be chosen and announced on Monday, August 17th.
QuicKutz Ambassador ProgramThe QuicKutz Ambassador Program is a new system meant to benefit both retailers and consumers alike as we endeavor to reach out and interact with them on a more personal level. Individuals chosen as Ambassadors will help stores promote the QuicKutz brand by doing demos, teaching classes, hosting crops and building QK clubs in their local craft stores. They will likewise support QuicKutz by providing vital information to the company in regards to industry trends as well as consumer questions and requests.
Ambassadors will be active on crafting message boards and other communication channels, posting regularly about the QuicKutz brand. There they will discuss and give reviews on new QK products, answer questions and provide feedback to consumer's projects and craft ideas.
If you think you or someone you know would make a great QuicKutz Ambassador, we encourage you to look over the following information and to complete the attached survey.
What will a Quickutz Ambassador receive?
- $1000 credit towards Ambassador's choice of QK products
- Recognition on Quickutz website & blog
- Recognition in retail stores
- Ability to earn points from doing events and other QK related projects. Points will then translate into a dollar amount to be used to get additional Quickutz products
Expectations of Quickutz Ambassadors:
- Six month commitment (drop out fee may apply)
- Minimum of two events per month
- Create one class per month to be taught in stores across your area
- Post frequently on message boards concerning QuicKutz
- Give QuicKutz feedback on product releases
- Post on the QuicKutz Blog
- Attend a monthly conference call for training & information
How do I apply?Complete the survey by following the link below. You will also need to submit a two-page layout that you've created and a photo of yourself by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, address and contact phone number with the email so we can match your application to your layout and photo. This Ambassador Program provides a fantastic way to share your passion of scrapbooking and paper crafting, earn QK products and get others excited about your favorite pastime. We look forward to working together to make it a success for you and for our customers.
For questions, email email@example.com or call 888.702.1146
©2009 QuicKutz, Inc., 7 S 1550 West, Ste. 600, Lindon, UT 84042